About BULLER WINES
Established in Rutherglen in 1921 by Reginald Langdon Buller, the ‘Calliope Vineyard’ was named after the only surviving ship from the Great Hurricane of Samoa – 1889. A.B. (Banjo) Patterson’s ‘Ballad Of The Calliope’, tells the tale in stirring fashion. Reginald’s vision of his new enterprise successfully sailing through the tempests of business and agricultural life proved prophetic.